What exactly does a monkey fart smell like and why would anyone want to bath in it? That is very much the most asked question I have gotten since the monkey fart bath bomb was posted on Simple Treasures For Sale.
I know you are expecting to read a disgusting description, but this unique complex fragrance is anything but disgusting! This unique fragrance begins with top notes of fresh bananas and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, juicy bubblegum, and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note. The funky name really doesn’t do the scent justice.
Along with the cool funky scent and color there are several great benefits to using bath bombs.
1. They soften the water which makes your bath feel silky smooth.
2. Essential oils (if added to the bombs) have certain properties that help with ailments such as aching muscles, insomnia and fatigue.
3.They moisturize the skin.
4. They help reduce puffiness and water retention in our bodies
5. They aid in removing toxins from our bodies and skin.
6. Once dissolved, they help your soap to lather more efficiently because the Bath Bombs act like liquid soldiers!
7. A Bath Bomb prevents the skin from ‘pruning’ so quickly so you can enjoy your soak in the bath for longer
The moral to my story is you can’t judge a bath bomb by name alone